Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Vic Zhou

Vic Zhou is a Taiwanese actor, singer and commercial model from Taiwan. He is a member of the famous Taiwanese boy band JVKV, also known as F4, and has starred in many Taiwanese dramas. His stage name, 周渝民, literally means “a completely changed person”. It had a variation only in the middle character from his birth name, 周育民
|-
| 2006 || || 深情密碼 || Qi Wei Yi
|-
| 2007 || Sweet Relationship || 美味關係 || Fang Zhi Tian
|-
| 2008 || Wish to see you again || 這裡發現愛 || Xu Le
|}

Movies




Discography



{| class="wikitable"
! Year !!Album Title !!Chinese Title !! Songs
|-
| 2002 || Meteor Rain || 流星雨 || ''Persistence For You''

''The Most Special Existence''
|-
| 2002 || Make A Wish || ||
# ''Make A Wish''
# ''Love Loves You'' - 愛在愛妳
# ''Hotline For Help'' - 求救專線
# ''Broken Tears'' - 破碎的眼淚
# ''A Gentle Good Night'' - 溫柔的晚安
# ''With Me And You'' - 有我有你
# ''Loving You''
# ''It Aches My Heart'' - 心疼
# ''Even Fairy Tales Are Not Good Enough'' - 童話還不夠美好
# ''If It Were Not, For Loving You'' - 要不是愛上你
|-
| 2003 || Fantasy 4ever || ||
''Lonely Winter'' - 一個人的冬季

''How Come It's You'' - 怎麽會是你
|-
| 2003 || Love Storm Soundtrack || 抂愛龍捲風 戀曲 OST || ''I breathe you''
|-
| 2004 || Remember, I Love You || 記得我愛你 ||
# ''Remember, I Love You'' - 記得我愛你
# ''Your Body Temperature'' - 你的體温
# ''Try To Love Me For A Day'' - 試著愛我一天
# ''Mama Said'' - 媽媽説
# ''How To Forget'' - 怎麽忘
# ''Guarantee Of Happiness'' - 幸福的保證
# ''Why Didn't You Come'' - 為何你不来
# ''Suddenly'' - 忽然
# ''Message Of Three Thousand Years'' - 三千年的留言
# ''I Breathe You'' - 我呼吸你
|-
| 2004 || Mars Original Television Drama Sountrack || 戰神 ||''Let Me Love You'' - 讓我愛你 duet with Barbie Xu
|-
| 2006 || Silence Original Television Drama Sountrack || 深情密碼 ||
''Familiar Gentleness'' - 熟悉的温柔

''Just For You''
|-
|2007 || I'm not F4 || 我不是F4 ||

# 馬賽克 -ma sai ke
# 我不是F4 -wo bu shi f4
# 完美偶像 -wan mei ou xiang
# �br />

Product Endorsements



He also appeared as model for anti-smoking campaign and a department store, Parco, in Japan.

Release of photographic album


He also released a photographic album in October of 2002, entitled "''Travel Dream''" which contains his pictures shot during one of his trips to Hokkaidō, Japan.

His second photobook entitled 4Faces: Taipei & Tokyo was released in October 2006. It showcased ZaiZai's flexibility in front of the camera. There are 4 themes: Natural Face, Cool Face, Stylish Face and Fashionable Face. The first 2 themes were shot in Taipei while the last 2 themes were shot in Tokyo. This photobook is one of the bestsellers in HMV, a leading music and book store.

Vic Zhou's Quotes



*"The saddest thing in my life was when my parents divorced. They are also the people I want to say sorry to. When they broke up, I was 8 or 9 years old and stayed with my mother in Taiwan. My dad was living at Luo Dong and even had a new family. Despite the far distance, I will always find time to visit him to do my part as a son. Also, I have never thought about becoming a star or becoming famous. However, I cannot deny that I am popular. Yes, it is a happy matter, but I really hate it as it affected my family a lot. Reporters knocked and took photos at my dad’s house, scaring him and he dared not go out. I never expected my rise to fame to harm them…"

*"Without F4, I wouldn't be where I am today."

*"Even though we are doing our own stuff, it is so our strength is greater when we're united together."

No comments: